Translate

Saturday 27 April 2013

My way to the Fuji X system





After years of taking pictures with film cameras; very successfully I might add, I developed an interest for digital photography.
Because I used the Nikon system and already had their lenses, I continued with Nikon, then later used the Fuji Pro5 until the great Nikon D700 came on the market.




























Although I have the D700 and  35er or 120er film cameras, I was interested to have also a lightweight P&S camera for walking around, I tested many different brands of camera, but was never truly satisfied. 

Fuji awoke my interest when the first X100 rumours appeared and later the X10. With very interesting specifications and sexy look, this P&S camera caught my attention and I bought it as soon as it came on the market

I was very impressed with the kind of picture that this little gem produced and I began to use it a lot.
Yes, the big ORB problem was disappointing, but Fuji resolved this very well.








After a long time testing different systems my favourite camera of choice  to walk around with, was the Fuji X10.

The story doesn't end here; as we now know, Fuji "invented" with their X system a great and very interesting new category of camera.

The Fuji X100 was already on the market,  maybe because of the high price and the fixed lens I was not very interested in testing it.
All this changed when once again the next Fuji rumors appeared; an interchangeable lens X system.

Fuji X-E1 with manual lense


I don't make any scientific tests, my only interest is to take nice pictures and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment